Saturday, January 05, 2013

Today's progress....

Not counting the new tires and shelving (and both of those are MAJOR progress!!!), there was progress in other areas as well!

Scrap Basket Blues - my QOV - which I had hoped to work on  New Year's day.  Ran out of fabric for the blues and had to wait until Tuesday.  Then had a MAJOR problem with my machine - it was gathering EVERYTHING!  (Turned out that all I needed to re-do was re thread the bobbin!!!! Duh!!!!)

My LE project - Christmas Ribbons - I want to sew on this one SO badly!  May take it off the LE list provided I get all my other stuff done!

These squares are for the LITTLE Twister quilt that I'm giving Peggy.  Finally found the other set of squares to sew together - I had put them in the wrong box!

Widget and Button - working hard!  LOL

Chai - working harder!!!!

Found this recipe for using winter squash - and substituted half of a small pumpkin instead - supposed to be a beef stew only the thickening didn't - but it sure has made WONDERFUL vegetable soup!  And, no, I'm NOT telling you how much I ate!  Yum! (the rest goes in the freezer in bowl sized amounts!)

No comments:

Followers