Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stash Report Sunday - 01-27-13 - done on Tuesday

............  or was I HIDING?????

As you can guess - I did it again!  And it started off sooooooooooo innocently too!

From several receipts (all on the SAME day - and WITHIN 5 minutes of each other!!!!!)
Various FQ - 4, Little Bits (F8ths) (8) - ok - I was doing a Valentine runner - and didn't have QUITE enough that played nicely with each other! Still no backing - or binding, mind you!

Second attempt - that lovely black shamrock (0.33 yd), Luck of the Irish (0.50), 2 more luck of the Irish prints (0.46 yard total)

3rd attempt - Curved pins

4th attempt - which is when I noticed I was OUT of thread on my spool (after sewing up a gazillion seams with NO thread!  :(  - 2 spools - one white and one black)

At that point everyone there in class was cheering Maureen on - Sell her some MORE!   Sell her some MORE!   But I resisted (finally!)

Fortunately Pam didn't show any new gadgets!  It was bad enough when she showed off her pretty Irish prints (which is when I realized I had NONE in my stash!)


01-27-13  Fortunately we don't count the Dritz curved pins (I keep losing them!) nor the Aurofil thread (I ran out - 2 spools - one white and one black) - both are mentioned so I can keep SOME sort of track of how fast I either go through these things - or how fast I lose them!

BTW - my computer calculator is NO help!  Doesn't work right!


Used This Week:0 yard /Used This Month: 0.25 yard for January/Used Year to Date:0.25 yards

Added This Week: 3.29 yards/Added This Month: 16.54 yards/Added Year to Date: 16.43 yards

Net Used for 2012: - 16.29 yards (It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it!!!!)

No comments:

Followers