Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wha'cha Reading???

This is another Judy link!  (Patchwork quilts!!!!)

I drive people nuts with my reading!  Mostly because of HOW I do it!  I'm not talking about the process of reading although I understand that I am a bit wierd on that too!  I'm talking about the NUMBER of books being read at a time - and that I can keep them all straight!

Actually I figure this is because it is the age of TV and computers, DVDs etc - you know, you move from one program to another to another, etc.

That and I'm probably ADHD!

Maybe if I list by category..........

Mystery: Two audio books (hey - they count!) -
One of those Malibu nights: a novel

Young adult fantasy
The Circle Opens: Street Magic by Tamora Pierce

Romance (These are QUICK reads - I usually go through one a night)
Just finished (had all 4 going)
Gunning for Trouble
When She wasn't Looking
By Order of the Prince
Honeymoon at Home
Still to read - probably be done tonight -
DE Stevenson's Katherine's Marriage - have read this several times - love her books
Charlotte Fairlie - although I just finished this one last night
To be started and read -
The Zenith
The Spoiler: a novel
Other Genre:
Havah
He Who Lifts the Skies
Non-fiction
Encyclopedia of Country Living - love this!
Scraps and Shirttails
Scraps and Shirttails II
String Fling (these last 3 JUST arrived - and look sooooooooo much fun!)
Lehman's catalog (would also have Cumberland General store catalog if I could figure out WHERE I stashed it!)

Now - I don't read ALL of these EVERY night - BUT I DO read all of them - probably over a week's period of time!  Especially in those early morning hours when my back wakes me up and starts screaming at me!

No comments:

Followers