Monday, January 14, 2013

Whatever happened to days 3 and 4 of the Quiltathon?????

Hmmm - it seems I forgot to post!

Day 3 of the Quiltathon was Saturday - and - courtesy of my forgetting to take my meds until LATE in the day - I thought I was energizer bunny and went on a rampage - of cleaning, quilting - and whatever!  At the same time I was still exhausted from Friday's teach on no sleep and wanting to quilt - and not able to stay awake past 640 PM!

So - Saturday my dd and I played telephone chore tag (we take turns - work our you know what off for 15 minutes so we can feel virtuous - and then sew for the rest of the hour - and one of us calls the other at the end of that time - and we check in and see how much we got done!  It works GREAT! - how to clean or whatever - AND play!)  So I got my laundry done, my room thoroughly cleaned up - even cleaned up the sewing room, etc. - AND worked on the QOV for a bit and listened to audio tapes (The Cat Who.... mysteries)  Didn't finish anything - mostly because I quit early - too much energizer bunny going on in my system!

Sunday I worked on and nearly finished the little Twister quiltlet - again playing telephone chore tag with my daughter - and getting in my son's way when he was trying to put up my shelving in the laundry room (but couldn't - he had forgotten to bring his tin snips) - and still had a bit of Energizer bunny raging around - at any rate the house DID look good - BEFORE I moved all the stuff in the laundry room OUT of there so son could work on the shelving!  Stuff now is in the kitchen as well as on the couch in the family room!  Hopefully shelving will be able to go up on Thursday and I can get this awful mess cleared up.  Hopefully!

Oh yes, - I also spent 1.5 hours looking around for the black that I wanted to use for an outside border for the little quiltlet (table centerpiece thingy) - only to find it when I was showing a friend some of the quilt things I had completed as far as flimsy status was concerned!!!!

No comments:

Followers