Monday, January 07, 2013

Stash Report for week 1 - 01-06-13 - just a day late!

Remember when I said I ran out of BLUE for the QOV????  I went to the store on Tuesday - last week and picked up fabric enough to cover (unfortunately NOT enough for ANOTHER project I have in mind as well!)  Then added in the 3 yellows (I only needed 1 - BUT the only one I could find did NOT play well with what I already had - hence......) and the 1 accent gray!  Mind you, outside of Blues - these (and orange) are the ONLY colors I'm somewhat shy on!

At least that's my excuse!  

I DID finish the Threadhead mini quilt - but think I've already counted the backing and maybe the binding in.  Not sure and can't find the post - however......

01 01-06-13 Used This Week:0 yards (I think I already counted the Threadhead mini quilt)
Used This Month: 0 yards for January
Used Year to Date:0 yards

Added This Week: 7.50 yards (and I REALLY hate to start off the New Year this way - no matter HOW much fun it is!  :oP)
Added This Month: 7.50 yards
Added Year to Date: 7.50 yards
Net Used for 2012: -7.50 yards  Ugh!!!! (and yes, that IS a MINUS!)

No comments:

Followers