Monday, January 07, 2013

Design Wall for Week One

This week is the ...... QUILTATHON!!!!! Hostessed by Judy Laquidara of Patchwork Times!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO this week is Open Sew at the quilt shop when I meet with other ladies (usually the same bunch that I meet with monthly at the RunnerMania Class!)  So I'm working on ONE specific project for that group - the Mini Twister Quilt - and working Towards one Maxi project - probably the Tequila Buzz - aka Arizona Skies!  Yay!

Twister Mini Quilt

Tequila Buzz - aka Arizona Skies which name I like better!!!!
HAND SEWING
Hexies - not a lot has been happening  here YET!
LEADER ENDER PROJECT
Christmas Ribbons - TRYING to hold this one to a Leader Ender Project -  I give it a MONTH before the quilt takes over!
MACHINE QUILTING
Free Motion Quilting Foot
Nathan and Lynn's Couch quilt - I will get this done I will!  Promise!
Walking Foot
Sampler #1 - STILL has 4 squares to finish! One a day!

Has been sewn together - this will be Sampler #2 for the walking foot

Fancy Flowers - had hoped to get these done last weekend.  That didn't happen!
QOV
QOV - Scrap Basket Blues!
PIECING
Easy Street - Step One

Somewhere I have the lime green.  This was Quilting Tizzy's 2013 Mystery Quilt

Samplers


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a lot going on! I like Arizona Skies better for a name, too, and the colors are definitely perfect for Arizona and it's sky! Southern Arizona, anyway, and a lot of Northern Arizona. =)

Chris said...

Wow. So many great projects.

AnnieO said...

Lots of terrific fabric play there! I'm with you, the leader-enders tend to take over! I'm resisting Picnic just now :) And Christmas Ribbon is on my list as well!

Followers